Our training offers are always geared towards the goal of the area to be pursued in the future in the wide-ranging profession of the security spectrum. For example, a member of staff in the field of plant protection must meet a different requirement profile than an employee from the area of personal and escort protection.
The competent fulfillment of the individual tasks and orders in the security area requires a sound safety education. We offer various training modules for training in the field of safety. After intensive training by our experienced, nationally and internationally recognized motivated training team, which comes from the practice of Russian special forces, you too can learn to react and behave correctly in sensitive situations. This is important in the tactical, psychological as well as in the communicative area to acquire and develop.
So that you will be able to identify, assess and successfully deal with them in the event of conflicts that may arise in the future, or in the future execution of orders.
Therefore, our apprenticeships are divided into many different modules, whereby we make sure that every trainee is cared for and trained as personally as possible, especially in the practical parts of the training, in order to build on the specific abilities of an individual, to emphasize them and to the maximum To transform potential for each area into professionalism.
Mental preparation of eventual confrontation
• The procedure for use
• Self-protection and teamwork
Psychology "how do I work"
• Posture, facial expressions, gestures
• Preventing stress
Jurisprudence (legal texts Switzerland) with case studies
• Self-defense / self-help
• omission of emergency aid
• Victim protection: victims helpless (failure to provide emergency aid)
Our goals of the courses include
• No injuries
• Strengthen legal bases: self-defense, emergency and omission of emergency aid
• Practical instructions
• Stand, movement, step and foot techniques
• Operating principles, purpose
• Service with the handgun
• Tactical running (foot escort) outside and inside control in the team
• Injuries and the damage
• Self-defense (Russian fighting techniques)
• Practical realistic exercises
• driver training / vehicle escort (carworking)
• apron reconnaissance (analyze)
• dealing with the customers
• Behavior in emergency situations
• Mental strategies
• Industry Customer